Terminal Handling Charges
Careers at dnata
dnata UK is the largest independent cargo handler at Heathrow and we’re currently successfully processing more than 320,000 tonnes of air cargo per annum for our major international airline customers.
At London Heathrow and Manchester Airport, we also operates some of the most modern cargo terminal facilities. In total, our 450,000 square feet of capacity incorporates both on-airport and dedicated off-airport facilities, all equipped to the highest standards with:
- Fast airside access
- Modern ETV pallet handling systems
- Specialist main-deck pallet build pits
- Cold store rooms
- Secure vault for high value/vulnerable cargoes
- Dedicated storage for radioactive materials
- Security cages
- Refrigerated storage
- Section 5 firearms licence
- 24 hour CCTV security system monitoring/recording
- Accurate IT systems to communicate consignment handling/tracking and management information as well as real-time statistical data
In addition to cargo warehouse operations, we provide modern and well-equipped office accommodation for airline customers at London Heathrow and Manchester.
As a leading independent provider of cargo handling, we have a 20% market share of the total airfreight throughput at both Heathrow and Manchester airports.
We want to take the guesswork out of cargo shipping. Therefore, we offer our airline clients’ freight forwarder customers a direct link to the air cargo industry’s leading freight tracking portal, used by over 80,000 individual cargo agents each month from some 130 countries.
By simply entering the relevant air waybill number, our cargo customers can see the very latest update on the progress of their shipment.
To track a shipment now, click here